ABOUT FIRST DOWN FINANCIAL
Even the greatest athletes need coaches. So, whether you are just starting your journey or well on your way, our goal is to maximize your potential.
First Down Financial was founded in 2016, but the framework was laid a long time ago. Founder Andy Nyquist has always been a coach and mentor, priding himself on teaching and explanation. From being a Big Brother to teaching webinars on financial literacy to sharing his "Plan for Success" program with colleagues, friends, and family, Andy is the perfect coach. He has been cited and published on numerous media outlets such as Sirius/XM, MarketWatch, Business Insider, Yahoo, and Fox.
As a former football player, Andy knows many sports analogies to equate with personal finance: "practice makes perfect", "go the extra mile", and "slow and steady wins the race". He approaches personal financial like a game. You need to have a plan, be disciplined, and set your sights on the finish line.
PersonalIzed Financial Coaching plans
All plans include a first comprehensive meeting where we dig deep into your current financial situation. From there we create a plan by which we set goals for saving, spending and allocating your money.
About Coach Andy Nyquist:
- Founder of seeitmarket.com. An online financial site for active market investors.
- Recognized as a Top 50 Investor to follow by Marketwatch.COM.
- Played every sport you could image growing up, from basketball to bmx racing. Andy also played collegiate football at Carleton College.
- Was nicknamed "Stats" in grade school due to his love of numbers and obsession with player statistics.
- Coaches his kids' football and basketball teams.